Thursday, April 3, 2014

I Like the "Like"

On April 1,  Angi wrote on Facebook: “A friend did this a while ago, and I've been meaning to do it ever since: like or comment on this post, and I'll say something nice about you. True, even”

A day later, I got up the courage and pushed the “like” button and wondered what I would receive in return--if anything.  I was pleased to receive the following:

Angi Crockett Hansen mentioned you in a comment. (April 3, 2014)

Angi wrote: "Sherryl, I appreciate that I get some of my most valuable job skills directly from you--the ability to organize, structure, and manage logistics for even the most complicated of scenarios. You're also fantastic at herding large groups of children in situations that would make most people tear their hair out, and your work ethic is remarkable. I hope you're enjoying your new projects and time in Mexico!"


.

No comments:

Post a Comment