Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Fun Times!

We spent a few days in Texas enjoying the everyday life of a busy family.  

We picked up a few bags of groceries.
 

We watched as Holly received instructions for her new hobby
flying her remote controlled airplane.


A man with a cross bow retrieved the plane a few days later. 
We celebrated a very special birthday.




We enjoyed an afternoon walk along the local waterway.




 We had a refreshing time  at the pool to cool off after a day in the hot sun.











1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fun visit! We are glad you could come spend some time with us. I love the pictures!! I do have to clear Mr. E J's name...in the picture he was actually getting my plane to really fly!! First time in months! :) I'm the one who officially crashed it in the tree...but at least I got 10 minutes of flight time. Wahoo! New record. :)

    ReplyDelete